70 year old women dating younger men

16-Sep-2017 12:37

I’ve noticed after my last birthday (I turned 54 in June) that the response I get on has dropped to almost nothing.

It’s as though moving from the early 50s to the mid 50s is some kind of death-knell for a dating life.

The site is dedicated to providing a safe dating environment online for older men and women over seventy years of age in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and more countries.

It is also nice to know that the site manually censors all profiles and photos of members to kick out scammers and spammers.

Men are not always looking for a younger body to cuddle up next to.

More important is that fact that younger women are more willing to show their feminine side to win a man’s heart.

Of course, they don’t have our experience, or our battle scars for that matter, but, this is beside the point. Or, you may decide that she is right, but, that finding a partner is just not worth the trouble.

Lisa argues that, if we can connect with our feminine side, we can find a quality man, regardless of who we are competing with. But, I promise you that her opinions come from interactions with 100s of older women, just like you.

Members may be surprised to see such a large number of potential dating partners that are available for them.Now, as we reach our 60s, it’s difficult to put our swords down and just relax a bit. Lisa and I also discuss the perception that men only want to date younger women.According to Lisa, single men over 60 want women who are in touch with their feminine side. Lisa mentions that this is often the case, but, not for the reasons that many of us assume.But with over 70 dating, they can date again even with better experiences than they had in their younger years.

It is a good way to start senior dating through this website.

Single men in their 60s are looking for a woman who is feminine and is willing to help them feel like a man.