17 dating a 22 year old

23-Apr-2017 05:07

I don't have any, don't want any, don't want to be a step parent...which pretty much puts me single forever.I would think at 22 having kids is the minority, not the majority.Grrr I'm sorry I had wrote a rather lengthy post but for some reason it won't show all of it.Anyways is it so wrong to date someone in my category as long as no sex is involved?but anyways if you really trust this guy and think he's 'the one' than go for it!!

17 dating a 22 year old-41

best rates consolidating student loans

This is one of those cases where I think age does matter.And I don't mean that in a bad way, but you can never judge til you are in someone else's shoes.It depends on where you are in your life and what you want. where people assume a pervert is behind every tree. Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice.In my opinion I'd rather be single than date someone who is either fresh out of high school or still in high school. When I was 21 there was a 17 year old girl I worked with who had a thing for me. And the only reason I even entertained the thought at all was because other women (especially ones my own age) wanted nothing to do with me. I've tried to date people my own age honestly, but the problem is, once you hit my age in your 20's, it is VERY difficult to find people that aren't pregnant or already have someone else's kid(S).

17 dating a 22 year old-62

smart dating bristol

I know theres people that have done it and lived a decent life, but I rather not inherit all the drama that may come with it like baby daddy issues and such.

Well he did so that a lot of the girls his own age he's meeting have kids already.

Thoughts on 22 yr old dating a 17 yr old. I'm 20 and I wouldn't date a 17 year old. if they are under 18 and you are over 18 I just see that as someone who.… continue reading »

Read more

Can a 17 year old legally date a 22 year old? i herd that a 17 year old and a 22 year old can date legally as long as they don't have sex. is that true ? can we date.… continue reading »

Read more

What are some opinions about a 17-year-old female dating a 22. So a 22 year old really shouldn’t be dating. What are some opinions about a 17-year-old male.… continue reading »

Read more

Is it wrong to date a 22 year old at 17. What alarms me about you at 17 dating a 22 yr old is this; what do you have in common with a man that age?… continue reading »

Read more